Monday 11 August 2014

Shoes, shoes and more shoes!

I've only recently(couple of days ago) bought myself the Slink feet (High) and thought I'd post the gorgeous freebie shoes I've managed to find. I would love it if you would let me know about any gorgeous Slink High shoes you manage to find! 

From left to right:
1. KillerQueen - KaraBaby (Group gift/Free to join)
2. Mermaid Peeptoe - ~Sugar Button Boutique~ (Group gift/Free to join)
3. Pinky Wedge(Cutie Nerd Outfit) - MoiMoi (Group gift for SL F&O/Free to join)
4. Breeze Stilettos - MoiMoi (Group gift for SL F&O/Free to join)   


1. Hyacinth - Glamistry (White shoes are free for everyone)
2. Umbriel - L.Warwick Handmade Shoes (Group gift for SL F&O/Free to join)
3. Armory - :Diamante: (Group gift for SL F&O/Free to join)
4. Denver - Essenz (Free group gift/350L to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment